To integrate OneAPI [APIs for Insurance distribution] in real-world workflows,
- We offer ready-made UI widgets to build the workflows like master data searching, generating quotes, creating proposals, etc.
- These widgets are also plug-and-play so developers can simply copy the widget to the clipboard & use it in their main codebase.
Please click on the images to zoom-in 🔎
- Click on "Quick Start" to see the list of UI widgets that will be used for creating custom workflows.
- This widget uses the same OneAPI reference to build the insurance product workflow.
- It also has a "Demo Site" created with the help of the widgets which developers can refer to for a better understanding of how to use APIs in workflows.
- Widget accept the Access Token to make sure that all API calls happening are authenticated
- It has a "Copy widget to clipboard" feature which allows developers to use this as a "Plug-and-Play" into their codebase.
For a detailed walkthrough of workflow integration via widget, refer to the pdf below
Updated 10 months ago
Did this page help you?