To access the OneAPI, you'll need an access token.
- This is a Bearer Token that is used in token-based authentication to allow an application to access APIs.
Pass this token in the Authorization header while using APIs like Quotes API, Lookup API, etc.
- These tokens have TTL [Time To Live] & it can be configured as per client.
- Get your API key & Secret from the Apps section [refer below image]
- Pass this key & secret as a username & password in Authorize option in API Documentation
- Use Auth API to issue the access token
Once you have an Access Token, simply provide it as an Authorization: Bearer header in your requests, as shown below.
Make sure you have issued token from Auth API for your API key & secret.
curl \ 'https://api.eval.mintpro.in/v1/products/private-car/lookups/rto??search=mh01' \ --header 'Authorization: Bearer [YOUR_AUTH_INFO]' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'
Updated 9 months ago